Wednesday 21 December 2011

End of 2011

2011, gonna end soon.
I have no regret. I am always thankful for what God has done for me!
I got a great year, 2011. And God guides me through the year.
The path might seen tough at first, yet I managed to go through all obstacles. I am grateful!

2012 is heading soon. New challenges are waiting for us next year.
Thinking of 2012, I am nervous, and feel stress!
I wish the time will stop now and let me enjoy this moment which I know next year will be a restless year.

2011, write a letter for yourself. Or it can be a reflection. Tell everything about what you have gone through in 2011.
At last, write what you are expecting in 2012. Keep the letter!
When you are getting older, reread the letter, you will know you have gone through a meaningful life.

Live your life without any regret!

New year, get yourself ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment