Saturday 12 May 2012

Grateful!! Lots of thanksssssssss.. ^_^

I must share something today!
I'm really thankful for what I have achieved today.
Thank God for really looking after me. He answered my prayer ;)
I am in charge of praise and worship and it's really a big job for me.
I never work with full set of instruments. I did afraid I do not know how to lead the team.
However, thank to them who were willing to give their ideas to make whole process more perfect.
I really lack of experience but I do have a strong and wonderful team!
All of them cooperate well and willing to learn.
In fact, I do not worry so much about my team but we do need to work hard (with God's wisdom).
And me myself have to improve and learn from my team as well!
We are really great to work together. ^___^
I believe the night we stand on the stage will be a wonderful performance to present to our Father!
I am grateful!! Thank God and I love You!!!
For my team, together we jiayou!! Do not give up~ Let's do the best!!!

2 comments:

  1. Give glory to God on high.
    Well it's hard to lead the P&W team.
    But in Him all things is possible.

    ReplyDelete