Monday 14 November 2011

♥14.11.2011♥

It has been 4 months.
Time flies and I don't even realize about it.
Thanks for being my side for these 4 months.
I am really grateful!
Thanks God too because His love surrounds us. 

I apologize. I forget about our date. I know it's important for you.
However, thanks for always reminding me!

We know we are not perfect.
Even our life couldn't be perfect and going on well without obstacles.
Obstacles sure will come to us no matter how hard we are trying to avoid them.
No matter what happen between us, it will pass and turn to memories...
The most important is how we manage and solve the problems.
[Problems come--frustration--solved--HAPPY]
The progress, we grow and gain experience.

I appreciate what I have now!


Things happen. Time will pass.
With God's wisdom, proceed without regret.


I ♥ U :D

No comments:

Post a Comment