Sunday 13 November 2011

Saturday 121111

Something good happened just now. I am too happy for my friend who has settled her problem and thing going so well.
Well, good to hear that. I even can't sleep!
Sincerely wish you will have good one!
God bless you~♥

Another friend who also facing problems and stress, wish you will settle it soon. Since holiday is coming soon, hope that you will enjoy the days before holidays come and we together have fun during holidays! Release all your stress bah! ♥
I am too stupid. Why am I having these feelings? I just hate myself.
Why can't I treat you as normal? Is it because I care about you? Or the other way?
I am treating my close family same as the way I treat you now. So, please understand me and change me.
I need forces! I just can't do it alone. Don't always let me go and up to me. I really can't make any decision.
I need your advice and decision-making. Please let me follow you one day~♥

3 comments:

  1. Who are these friends... hahaha.. ok later catch up with all the updates back at hostel ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, i am also who just settled the problem.. i am doing well now! really!!!! ^_^v

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things are just too hard to predict at times..haha..life goes on no matter what.. La la la..all the best!^^

    ReplyDelete