Wednesday 11 April 2012

Mature+Tolerate

"Being nice to some you dislike doesn't mean you are a fake. It means you are mature enough to tolerate your dislike towards them."

 I like this quote very much.

I am sure there is someone you dislike.
Same to me. I dislike people too.
I always choose is to avoid.
Less contact less conflict.
However, it's not a best way to solve friendship's problems

I am not the victim actually.
I heard and felt what happened.
Being a third person, I am also learning and growing through the process.
When I saw this quote, I realized.
Being tolerate is important.
It's not you that can change people or they will change for you.
Sometimes you can't change the reality.

 Show your tolerate, show your maturity.

To my dearest friends,
Your first step is to tolerate towards someone you dislike.
Do not talk behind the people.
Express if you want.
Solve it when you express.
Tell them what you want and listen too to what they want.

Remember, as Christian, Jesus says forgive your brother sin seventy times seven.
 
圣经马太福音18章最后一节记载了主耶稣的一句教导:“你们各人若不从心里饶恕你的弟兄,我天父也要这样待你们了。”

No comments:

Post a Comment