Wednesday 25 April 2012

Mission I'mpossible!!!

Is Mission Impossible or Mission I'mpossible??

It's Mission I'mpossible!!
We did it at last!!! Thankful. :)
The place we stayed and the food all are nice!

 Started our games!!! Hooray~~
Lots of games waiting for us!:D
Excited!!


 A bit disappointed because unable to finish all the games. :(
However, I felt satisfy of what I have played. Watersports! It's more challenging for me!!

 Our group won the 1st place!! 
Thanks to Ethan, Lawrence, Ah Soon, Chong Wei, Carmen, Su Sing, Xiao Qi, Sophia and Yi Qi!
Our teamwork always the best! =)
Thought we could ride the horse. :(
Nevermind, thought of the friends who were hurt, get well soon!
God will always be with you all.
Miss this camp and all the moment with you all~
I am grateful to meet you all. Thanks God the camp went smooth and end at last!
God bless your path! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment