Thursday 13 October 2011

Busy Thursday

After class, we have handball competition. It was my first time playing handball and it was a competition. A very challenging first experience. However, I was very enjoying the games. I love handball.
Even though our team didn't win, but I am satisfied with the games. Thanks to my friends who invited me to join the competition. :)

Then I went for dinner and movie after the competition. It was very rush. I went back to hostel and quickly took a bath. First time, I used 10 minutes to prepare. I was impressed of myself too. >< I had fun with my cell group's members. They are very cheerful and always brighten up my day. The movie "The Thing"... Hmm... Quite nice to watch but it's a horror movie. It's all about alien and virus. I closed my ears for the whole movie. Haha. Thanks for group leader who invited me to join them. ^_^
It was busy day and I enjoyed the day~

Umm..  I had KFC for my dinner. Haha. Gonna gain weight.


So do u guys enjoy your Thursday? :D
Soon it's Friday. Sure everyone loves Friday because after class/work, you will be free from stressful weekdays. Get a good rest and enjoy weekends! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment