Tuesday 18 October 2011

Great Night

A fun night with GC's members. haha. We were celebrating Allen and Kavil's birthday~ Both of them soon turn to 22 years old. >< Wish them all the best and God bless them~ Always love them! Great to have them as friends in my entire life! ♥





 one family! ♥


Besides that, I also reveived belated birthday wishes and present from friends. I feel sorry for not attending last gathering. >< Sorry friends. However, thanks to all of them!! I received all your wishes last time already. By the way, great night! Yoohuu~


I am quite good in doing this right? I did all these until it became a box. 
Thank you all, it looks really nice! Hehe... 


And, this is the birthday's present that Ivy gave me. It really nice~ She did it herself. Great present. Thank you!! May God bless you~~♥♥

Guys, good night ya~~ ♥
Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment