Monday 17 October 2011

Meaningful and Busy Weekends

A great weekends i had spent in church. Saturday and Sunday, stay at church whole day for both days.
Even though tired, but it's worth when we are serving God.
Saturday we had Evangelical. My cell group was in charge of dinner for that night. Whole afternoon we stayed in the kitchen with a nice aunty. The aunty is wiling to help us to cook for our gathering. I was touched. She is such a nice woman. God Bless her a lot!! 
  She looks friendly right? (Left hand side.) Indeed, yes she is. :)


Let's look at what we had prepared. Hehe. All nice and delicious!!! No cheating.










Are they looking good? haha.
我们做的不知准备了多久. 整个下午都在弄.
这位姨姨就忙着煮. :)
同工们, 辛苦了! 上帝大大的赐福你们喔! 
姨姨, 你也辛苦的为我们准备晚餐~ 辛苦了~ 嘻嘻.. 
上帝也大大的赐福你与你全家人!!


晚上的布道会~ ^^ God bless you all!



Sunday we were helping to clean the church. Oh, I saw my friends tiring cleaning but I was a bit relax. It was because I was helping GB. So what I did are just giving orders. Haha.





Girls们都很勤劳的做工. ^^


Then we went to Tajung Aru for dinner! Haha.


 Ivy, 我们同工自己联谊了哦~ 哈哈.. :)
下次一起喔!


Weekends, other people may prefer relax, while we choose to
SERVE GOD!

1 comment: